Add a little flavour and a big antioxidant boost to your water!
Matcha is full of incredible health benefits...did you know that matcha:
· Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
· Boosts metabolism and burns calories
· Detoxifies effectively and naturally
· Calms the mind and relaxes the body
· Is rich in fibre, chlorophyll and vitamins
· Enhances mood and aids in concentration
· Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
· Prevents disease
· Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
Are you convinced? Check out this easy recipe for a daily matcha dose.
2 teaspoons of matcha tea
300ml water (only 80c)
1 lemon sliced
1 lime sliced
½ a cucumber sliced
Soda water and Ice
Add the matcha and ½ the water to the matcha bowl.
Whisk in an ‘M’ shape until the matcha begins to froth.
Fill a glass jug with ice. Add the lemon, lime and cucumber slices.
Pour the matcha tea mixture into the jug and then top with soda water. Stir well to combine.
Let the mixture sit so that the flavours are infused.