Turmeric originates from the root of the Curcuma longa plant, which is a member of the ginger family and it’s one of nature’s most powerful healers and a true guru.
This cleansing milk has alkalizing and detoxifying properties which provide a powerful anti-inflammatory action within your body. Turmeric is a superhero ingredient to help heal and prevent dry skin, slow ageing, diminish wrinkles and improve skin’s elasticity.
· 1 cup nut milk of your choice
· 1 teaspoon of turmeric
· ½ teaspoon of ground ginger
· ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
· 4-5 peppercorns
· A pinch of cayenne pepper or more if you like it spicy
· A pinch of Celtic sea salt
· Pinch of ground nutmeg
· 1 teaspoon of raw honey
· ¼ teaspoon of coconut oil
· Optional - 1teaspoon ground wattle seeds
Place all ingredients except the coconut oil and honey in a saucepan.
Heat at medium heat till it’s warm, then add the honey and coconut oil, stir everything till well combined and simmer for a few minutes.
Turn off the heat, use a thieve to serve into cups.